REQUEST Certificates of Insurance
Franchisees may now issue, re-issue, print and send their Certificate of Insurance (COI) online 24/7.
- You may issue COIs for the commercial insurance products available through:
- The Restoration Risk Retention Group (RRRG)
- Aon Affinity’s brokerage resources'
Online Certificates of Insurance Training
To assist Franchisees, Aon Affinity has developed a Training Video and two User Guides that provide assistance on how to issue new or re-issue existing COIs online.
Start by viewing the Training Video. It is available through SERVPRO® Television and provides a high level overview of the new online COI process.
- There are two Online Certificates of Insurance User Guides available.
- “Standard” Guide: provides detailed step-by-step instructions on how to issue the majority of COIs you will need. It is recommended that you read through the Standard Guide before attempting to issue your first COI. The Standard Guide contains information on how to:
- Issue new COIs via mail, email or fax
- Print a copy of COIs for your records
- View previously sent COIs
- Re-issue previously sent COIs
- Request special COIs
- “Approval Required” Guide: allows you to request COIs that include special endorsements that require underwriting approval. These COIs are issued by Aon Affinity.
How to Access COIs
- Before you log in, you will need your Entity Franchisee email address.
- Your Entity Franchisee number serves as your temporary password.
- Click here to log in.
- So you can easily return to the site, remember to bookmark the page.
- Once logged in, it is recommended that you change your password.
Request COIs from Aon Affinity
You should be able to issue the majority of your COIs using the Standard process. Should you encounter a situation where you need assistance issuing a Standard COI or requesting an Approval Required COI, please:
Call 1-866-231-2006, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, or Complete and submit this online form.